Saturday, June 16, 2012

My tutorials in ebooks!

A few weeks ago I was very flattered to be asked by All Free Sewing if they could include one of my tutorials in a new e-book they were creating!

This week it got published! It's very exciting to see my name in print, and think that someone likes my work enough to include it like this!

If you'd like a free copy of this great e-book, then head on over to AllFreeSewing here to download yours!


This is the second of my tutorials which has been included in an e-book. The first was last year..when All Free Holiday Crafts included my Penguin Suit Tutorial in their Halloween Costumes ebook. 

You can download a free copy of that too here!

A big thank you to All Free Sewing, and All Free Holiday Crafts - two fantastic sites!



6 comments:

  1. Way to go Jill! Maybe your book will give me the push and confidence to really give sewing a try. I love bags and would love to make my own but just not sure if I have the patience!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Your name in lights, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! :) I published a couple of couponing books last year. It is cool to see your name in print, other than in a newspaper (although, that can be exciting, too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jill!!! It's a great feeling to see your name in print...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !