Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Creative Space

Recently a good friend of mine in the UK had a gorgeous baby girl.  Of course I had to send her a handmade gift to say congratulations!

I sent her a baby play mat, with lots of different
fabrics and textures on it.

And also a very small soft bucket hat, since it's summer in the UK just now, and I'm sure she'll be taking her adorable baby out and about to show her off!

I hemmed the edges of a large piece of cute muslin that I had, and wrapped the gifts up in that, so the wrapping is also a gift too!

Tied it up with a pretty ribbon and sent it off on it's way to the other side of the world!

Congratulations to my dear friend Reina!!

To see what others have been up to in their creative spaces this week, head on over here.

11 comments:

  1. So sweet! Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! The baby will love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What thoughtful presents for your friend's baby. I particularly like that very cute little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely gift and all the more appreciated because it's handmade.
    Love the idea of using the muslin to wrap the pressie.

    Claire ;}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to give handmade gifts ~ you can never have to many hats or play mats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making pressies for new babies, your presents are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play mats with different textures are a great idea. Love the butterflies. Fabulous idea to wrap the present in part of the present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet, what a lovely gift! Great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !