Monday, May 21, 2012

A Round Tuit 102

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these cute spring time shoes from Etcetorize:

Amazing what a bit of Mod Podge can do!  I really must get myself some and try it!
Tamara always has heaps of fabulous ideas and projects on her blog - do go and see what else she's been up to:


Next, this brilliant idea for
a cake stand from Sew, Cook, Laugh and Live:
What a great idea!
Jos is full of good ideas - and posts them all on her blog - so go and say hi and check them out at:
Finally, this cute camera lens scrunchie from Bear Rabbit Bear:
What a great idea for taking pictures of kids!
Melanie has heaps more to check out on her blog - including just started a 'Clutch week' - full of tutorials and giveaways that I know I'll be visiting! Go on - take a look:
For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting! I have a linky party going on today too- if you'd like to join in! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!

  2. Thanks for hosting. Cute lamp shades in you previous post.

  3. Hi, girlie! Thanks for the feature and for the shout-out about Clutch Week! You're the best!

  4. Love the Minnie Mouse camera! So cute and the shoes are fabulous

  5. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  6. Thanks for another link party. I linked up a healthy and simple No Calorie Sweet Green Tea recipe (# 41 ) that's a great alternative to soda. Perfect for hot summer afternoons! Hope you like it and have an awesome week!

  7. Thanks for hosting, Jill. Have a great week...

  8. Thank you for hosting another marvelous party!

  9. Fantastic features, really cute! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

  10. Thanks for hosting another great party!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !