Monday, May 7, 2012

A Round Tuit 100!!!!



Yes - this is the 100th Round Tuit link party I have hosted! 
 Woo hooo!!
Thank you so much to everyone who has linked up over the past two years! - especially those who come back every week! I love visiting all your fabulous blogs and your posts and projects always inspire and motivate me!
I hope you'll all continue to link up - and to visit some of the other links too!


So let's get to it!!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,  these cute fabric corner bookmarks from Craftbuds:

I've seen a lot of paper versions of these - but love the idea of fabric ones!
Craftbuds always had lots of great crafty ideas - so do go and take a look:



Next,  these gorgeous recycled dresses from Kindershop Online:
Two special girls dresses made from a special bridesmaid's dress! Fabulous!
For lots more fabulousness, head on over to:

Finally, this awesome sewn activity playhouse from Wesens-Art:
So many great details on this house - I wish I'd seen this idea when my kids were little - they would have loved one!
For more beautiful ideas and creations, go take a look at:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th tuit :D

    Have a great week!
    Audrey
    hetkabinet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooohooo! Happy 100th tuits, dear Jill! Let us toast to a hundred more - and more and more. However many you think you may have in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th Round Tuit, Jill!!! Love the dress refashion that you featured!!! Thanks as always for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th tuit!!!

    And thanks for featuring my Activity House!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Jill, you are one of my favorite hosts, because you are optimistic and easy to talk to. I hope than when I'm old(er) I will join A Round Tuit No 1000:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 100th round tuit!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... 100! Thank you for hosting every week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another link party! Bunnies can quickly destroy a growing garden. I wanted to deter them away from mine with a Garden Critter Deterrent (#44) that's not harmful. Thanks to some Garlic Salt and Chili Pepper-no more bunnies! Hope it helps other gardeners. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your centenary! Rae x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jill! Newly following and linking up to the party today! I love your sweet upcycled yo-yo hair clips. I'm not a terribly crafty person, but with your great tutorial I think might be able to pull them off. :~) Great tip about Tagxedo too. What a cool program! Thanks so much for hosting and a Very Happy 100th! ~Mary (Chrome seems to be acting up today, so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate comment)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your 100th party! It's always fun to come link up :)
    <3 Christina
    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and wishes for my 100th Round Tuit! I'm so happy you all stop by and link up each week - I always enjoy visiting everyone's blogs and seeing what they've been up to!
    Thanks for linking up again this week - and hopefully many more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your 100th Round Tuit! :) Always great to visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !