Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Creative Space - another birthday gift

This weekend my youngest daughter has another birthday party to go to, so I've been making up a gift for the birthday boy.

Apparently he likes animals, so I thought this fabric would suit!

And I made him one of my pencil and notebook folders:


Plain black on the inside with a notebook and some coloured pencils:

And more big cats on the back:

I've given several of these as gifts to my daughter's friends, and they've been a big hit!

It's such a bonus to have my tutorial to go back to each time I make one too!
It's one of my most popular tutorials here on my blog.
I've also got 
showing all the different ones I've made. It's also open to anyone to add their own versions too!! It's so nice to see what other people have created from my tutorials!




To see what lots of other people have been up to in their creative spaces this week - grab a cuppa and head on over here.


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! That fabric is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for boys presents. I have been struggling for boys handmade pressies lately, this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea for a boy! I will keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the fabric!! Great idea for a boy pressie. I have bookmarked the tute. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great boy gift idea Jill. I've been not so good with handmade gifts lately will have to be a bit more organised:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best for boy gifts...i will keep it mind and will use it when i needed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !