Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Clothes upcycling tutorials

Today I thought I'd highlight a couple of the great tutorials linked to the Clothes upcycling linky page:

First of all, this fabulous patchwork twirly dress from t-shirts from Cindy at the Upcycled Design Lab:
Her tutorial is lovely and clear as she shows you how to make this skirt or dress!
Thanks for linking up Cindy!

Never have to worry about hiding those bra-straps again! You'd want to show them off when they look like this!!
Thanks PC for linking up!

Do go and take a look at the fabulous upcycling projects already linked up on this page (there are almost 300 to browse through now!). And feel free to add any of your own that you may have!


  1. You have created a wonderful resource, Jill!!! Thanks to you, I get steady traffic to my site from your clothes recycling linky. I've only just the other day, found MeiJo's Joy... brilliant!!!

  2. Thank you Jill, it's always an honor to be able to link to your blog!

  3. That bra strap idea is really cool! Wearing a strapless is such a pain and this is much more fun!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !