Monday, May 28, 2012

A Round Tuit 103

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these gorgeous
 DIY Dragonflies and butterflies from Blue Velvet Chair:

Michael always has heaps of amazing upcycling and recycling ideas on her blog - well worth a look:

Next, this beautiful t-shirt quilt from SnugasaBugBaby:
I do love these kinds of quilts!
Alisha always has plenty of amazing stuff to see on her blog, so do go and say hi:

Finally, these cute little 
Love Language baby blocks from Sew Can Do:
Cheryl always has heaps going on at her blog - please do go and take a look!

Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Hiya, Jill - such cool features - love the baby blocks! Happy 103rd - wow, that's a lot!

  2. Thank you so much Jill for hosting. Have a great day!

  3. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  4. Good Morning! Today, I've linked up my Simple, Spicy Salsa recipe (#33) that's super easy to make and pretty stinkin' yummy. It's cheap to make at home and it's good for you! Thanks for hosting the party and have a great day!

  5. Thank you for the linky party I hope you will join me on Thursday for the Favorite Things hop too xo P.S. added your hop to my hop party list :-)

  6. Have a great week, Jill and thanks for hosting!!!

  7. Thank you for hosting this amazing party. Hope you have an awesome week and would love to see any of your posts shared at Freedom Fridays:)

  8. Thank you again for hosting, lots of wonderful talent every week :)



I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !