Monday, April 30, 2012

A Round Tuit 99

Hello and welcome to a new week here at Creating my way to Success!
I have 2 things to mention today!

Firstly Happy Birthday to my little girl who turns 7 today!! 

Secondly - time to get to this week's party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this great 
upcycled handbag to backpack from Joyfoolery:

You know I love upcycled projects!  
Christie has heaps of great ideas on her blog - so do go and say hello!

Next,  these adorable baby booties from Etcetorize:
Sooo cute!  
For HEAPS more fabulous ideas from Tamara, go check out her blog:

Finally,  this fun Whatever Clock from Blooms and Bugs:
I just love this idea!!
Anshu has a wonderful blog and lots of great free tutorials for the cutest every kids clothes! So go and take a look:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Happy 7th to your little cutie! Cute features, Jill - thanks for the party as always!

  2. Thanks for hosting and for the feature! And a big Happy Birthday to your little one. Have a great day~

  3. I love the clock from last week. Made me smile :-)

  4. Thrilled to be featured today, Jill, thanks so much!

  5. Christie's backpack is fabulous!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

  6. Happy birthday to your daughter!

  7. Happy Birthday to your little girl! :)
    Thanks for hosting the party!
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  8. Jill, a very happy birthday to your now 7 year old girly! Just wanted to drop a hello it has been awhile since I linked up or enjoy your week!!! Much care from Turkey.

  9. Happy 7th Birthday to your daughter. Thanks so much for hosting. Megan

  10. Thanks for another link party! Today, I'm sharing a simple recipe for Ant Deterrent (#42). It works great and is simple to make. I have an ant problem in my garden and wanted to get rid of the pests without icky chemical sprays. Hope it helps other gardeners. Have a great week!

  11. My daughter recently celebrated her 7th birthday as well! I'm still in shock 2 months later LOL

  12. Happy Birthday to your little princess! Thanks for hosting the party.

  13. I love the Kiwi softie New Zealand map, very nice.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !