Some pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Round Tuit 97

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!







 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this lovely 
Burlap ruffle Union Jack pillow by Garners 2 Bergers:

I LOVE it!!  Becca has so many more fabulous ideas on her blog, so do go and say hello!









Next, these cute DIY t-shirt bracelets from Henry Happened:
A great upcycle - so simple but really effective!
For more great tutorials and style ideas, go check out:



Finally, these cute monster phone cases from Sewing for Utange:

So cute!
You must check out this blog - she makes all sorts of purses and bags to sell and raise money for children in Kenya.
Do go and say hi at:
http://sewingforutange.blogspot.co.uk/




For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





11 comments:

  1. Aw, Jill! Thanks for the kind words and for the feature! You rock!!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill for featuring my bracelets! Love your party :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my monster phone cases. I've added the tutorial for my monster purses to the link party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!! Those upcycled t-shirt bracelets are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning to you! I'm linking up a simple recipe for Easy Baked Chips. They are low calorie (compared to store bought), easy to make and aren't fried! Thanks for hosting the party! Hope you enjoy-have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails