Monday, April 9, 2012

A Round Tuit 96

I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend!
Ours has been just gorgeous here in Cairns - beautiful weather and a wonderful few days spent with our little family at home!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these amazingly clever lollies from Meijo's Joy:

Made from SEAMS from old t-shirts !! Such a great upcycle !
PC has some of the best upcycling and crafting ideas around, so if you haven't yet - do go and take a look at:

Next, another great upcycle from Threading my Way:
Pam also has lots more fabulous upcycles on her blog, so do go and visit:

Finally, since it is still Easter weekend, I had to include an Easter project.
I loved this yummy Carrot Patch by The Seven Year Cottage:

Hollie has some amazing ideas for cute foods, so go and take a look at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.


Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your evening. Megan

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my refashioned skirt, Jill. It's beautiful Autumn weather down here! Enjoy your glorious sunshine.

  3. Hi Jill! Thanks so much for the party!!!

  4. Hello and good morning! I have a 3 Minute Fudge recipe that was so good when I tried it, I knew I had to share. Obviously, it's easy to make and oh so yummy! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!

  5. Thank you so much for hosting the party, Jill! :)
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  6. Hi! Thanks for hosting! I messed up one of my links, so it's broken (#53) and it won't let me delete it... I posted the Carrot Cake again, and that second link works... Sorry for the double. Thanks again!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !