Sunday, April 29, 2012

A fit and healthy me!

Up until recently, I was posting about my fitness and motivation each Sunday here. However, I found myself wanting to write about that more often - really just a record for myself.  So I set up a new separate blog just for that.
I set it up using Wordpress - just because I've never used it before and wanted to see what it was like and how it compares to Blogger.

All I've done so far is set it up and started writing, but gradually I'll play around with Wordpress options and see what I can learn from it. Any hints, tips and advice is most welcome

If anyone is interested in continuing to follow my fitness and motivation journey - then head on over to 


As for Sundays here - I'm going to start work on my pile of clothes to be upcycled and aim to do a new project each week so will post my progress on that!  
I'll be getting some inspiration from the ongoing
- which is now nearing 300 fabulous ideas!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!


1 comment:

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !