Monday, March 26, 2012

A Round Tuit 94



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these super easy to sew 
spring tops from Love, Laugh, Sew:

I love finding easy sewing projects and this one is fabulous!
Delilah has tons to see on her lovely blog, so do go and say hi at:






Next, this adorable bear hair pin from Meijo's Joy:
How cute is that!  And PC shows you just how to make it yourself!
I'm a big fan of PC's lovely blog - she has tons of fabulous ideas - so do go and say hello at:



Finally, coming up to Easter soon - this brilliant 
bunny basket from While Wearing Heels:
As you can see, it's a tutorial too - so you've got time to make your own before Easter!
For heaps more of this brilliance, go and say hello to Amy at:


Also - come back later today to see the full post feature of the blog with the most voted link from last week's party!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





12 comments:

  1. Jill...flattery will get you everywhere :). Thank you so much for featuring my bunny basket. I am beyond thrilled. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..that bunny basket is so cute. I squeezed in one more Easter project this week: a sweet little Chenille Ear bunny egg tutorial. Enjoy! Thanks for hosting <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be reading back into your posts as soon as I comment and follow. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to be posting this week - thanks for having us, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Jill. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the linky party! I have a recipe for Simple, Organic Lip Balm. It's very easy to make, is super cheap ($.25 a tube) and is now my favorite lip balm. Hope you like it and have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !