Monday, March 19, 2012

A Round Tuit 93




Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!



 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cute little Fabric Bucket from Capital B:

Such gorgeous fabric!
Do go and say hi to Sky and check out her blog at:





Next, this gorgeous little coin purse from Sewing for Utange:
She shares a little tute to show you how to make your own too!
Now really really - do take the time to visit this blog - You'll see lots of great recycled denim purses and bags which she makes and sells to raise money for children in Kenya. 
Go here to read about why, or just visit her blog at:



Finally, these gorgeous Sunshine Dresses from Kindershop Online:
Just beautiful!
And there's so much more at:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





7 comments:

  1. I can't believe I am the first one. Thanks again for hosting a great linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the party!
    Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me, Jill - very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for link parties-Good Morning! I have a recipe for DIY Organic Eye Makeup Remover. It only takes two ingredients-super simple and cheap. It's very gentle on my skin and I Iove it. I hope you enjoy it, too. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !