Monday, March 5, 2012

A Round Tuit 91



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this brilliant recycled tie-dress from Blue Velvet Chair:

I love a good upcycle - and think this one is just brilliant!
Michaels blog is chock-full of fabulous recycling and upcycling ideas, so do go and say hello and have a look around at:










Next, these cute ruffle baby shoes from Somewhere in the middle:
Rebekah has lots of great ideas on her blog - so go and take a look:



Finally, I loved this idea for making 
pom poms from old grocery bags by I Gotta Create:
Great way to recycle all those pesky bags!
For lots more great ideas, head on over and say hi to Christina at:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.






21 comments:

  1. Love that fun tie dress! Thanks for hosting the partyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Pom Poms from plastic grocery bags! They're easy and fun to put on party hats and as 'bows' on gift packages, to name a couple of uses. I'm thrilled to be in the lineup with the talent guests in your feature. Have a great week <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear- thanks for hosting! I'm looking forward to seeing what is linked up! :-)
    xo,Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting ,already a follower,now following on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following Whimsy Couture on linky followers. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Whimsy Couture on Facebook. Thanks for hosting this week! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the giveaway. I am following Whimsy Couture via email updates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Monday morning to you! I linked up my Easy Laundry Soap. It's super easy to make and smells fantastic!Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...just found your blog and have linked up. Thanks so much for hosting. I have already become your newest follower and now Im gonna grad myself 'a round tuit'. Please come visit me and follow back.

    8-) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow Whimsy Couture via Linky Follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on Whimsy Couture Mailing list

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following Whimsy Couture via Facebook. Love the twirl knot dresses. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I've joined the Whimsy Couture mailing list. Thanks so much, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  15. like WC on FB as sarah linette
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bubble romper pattern!
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !