Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snail mail!

Look what arrived in the post for me yesterday:

Two gorgeous cards from Esther at Happy in Red!
A few weeks ago she created the Wonderful Winter Time card from one of her own photos and offered to send one to anyone who left her a comment asking! Of course I had to ask!
Since communications these days are mostly over the internet and phone, it's rare to get any 'real' letters in our letterbox.  I still check every day - sometimes several times, as I am the eternal optimist!

It was so exciting to see the postmark from the other side of the World! 
It made my day!

I now have both cards on my wall just above my work space - so I can be reminded of blogging friends I have made and am making.

So a big thank you to Esther!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so glad it got there!! Have a great weekend!!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !