Monday, February 27, 2012

A Round Tuit 90




Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!






 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,  this fabulous 
refashion ruffle skirt from Artsy-Fartsy mama:

Made from t-shirts!
Lindsay always has lots of great stuff going on her her lovely blog - so do go and visit at:


Next, these brilliantly unusual 
mouse-trap clips from Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom:
How cool are they???  And who would have ever thought to craft with mousetraps!
Suzy's blog is just full of amazing crafting ideas and projects - so go and take a look around at:
http://suzyssitcom.com/


Finally, this lovely simple 
pinwheel wreath from Loopy Loop Creations:
For lots more lovely ideas - go and visit Donna at:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.







7 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! Thanks so much for featuring my mousetraps! I am very thrilled to be included with such awesome craftiness!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous features! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday! I linked up my Cheap, Organic Face Wash recipe. It ends up costing less than $.01 per use and is super easy to make!
    Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, Really mousetraps..that is a super fun idea~ great features. Thanks again for hosting. Ok just a few more days and carbs here I come. :) You know what is funny it is not the sugar things I miss so much but the crackers and breads.I am hoping to keep my sugar intake down after these 21 days. and ...Happy counter top clearing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! First time linker! Your site is super cute! Thanks so much for hosting!

    Samm @ LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I brought party hats and pom poms to link up to the party!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Jill!!! Always so many great links to check out...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !