Some pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Round Tuit 89

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these super cute 
fleecy animal hats from Bear Rabbit Bear:

Aren't they gorgeous? and all made from a 99c pattern!
Melanie has lots more lovely ideas on her blog.  Do take a look at:





Next, this fabulous 
upcycled watch bracelet from Upcycled Design Lab
You know I love upcycling - and for lots of great upcycling ideas, you can take a look at Cindy's blog!




Finally, some AMAZING embroidery from Khadija's Creative Mind:
This is just a small example of the amazing embroidery on this post - including the most gorgeous wedding dress! Go see!
Khadija's blog always has tons to see - so do go and visit:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





12 comments:

  1. I just joined your site and linked up to your party. I'm not sure if I did it right because this is the first time I've done it. I love your blog and I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that I added you in my blogroll. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - Thank you for hosting this. I just linked up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting...Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting every week, Jill. Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday morning to you! I have a DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent that I'm linking up today. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill,

    Thanks so much for hosting the linky party and for featuring my bracelet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jill,

    Thanks for hosting!

    Cara
    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com
    miscellaneouscara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Jill for letting me link up my Monkey Competition! Tash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails