Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little Jem tutorial and sales documents and ideas now available for sale!

Would you like your very own Little Jem? or do you know someone who would?

They are a tried and tested item to make for sale in markets..

Loved by kids for their soft cuddly fur, cute faces and neat storage inside!

Their uses are many and varied:

Limited only by your imagination!

The pattern and tutorial to make these gorgeous little creatures is now available for sale in My Shop!

I sold these Little Jems on my own market stall here in Cairns for 3 years, but having now 'retired' from markets have decided to sell the tutorial and all the sales ideas and printable labels and information I created over the years so that these Little Jems can be shared, made and loved in many more places!

For the first 72 hours of the sale of this package, I am offering a  discount of ONE THIRD of the price to my blog subscribers.

So for just 


you can buy the tutorial, pattern, and all printable labels and material for you to sell your own Little Jems at market!
Or you could just buy the pattern to make them for yourself and your family and friends. They make great gifts for kids and novelty gifts for adults too!

If you are not a subscriber and would like this discount, then you can subscribe by going to the top right of my sidebar and clicking the link there. 

(All subscribers also receive a free pattern tutorial for the Kathryn Bag)

I hope you enjoy the pattern and tutorial, and have fun making your own Little Jems!

Please note - if you do not use PayPal or credit card but would still like to purchase this pattern, please contact me regarding alternate payment arrangements!

1 comment:

  1. I love those jems! What a great idea! Kids will love those.i love those.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !