Friday, February 24, 2012

100 Comments on your post - and my Little Jems

First of all I wanted to give another quick mention to my 
which I've been working on and finally put up for sale this week:

I think I've populated a lot of Cairns, Australia with these little creatures - through my market stall and giving gifts to my daughter's friends over the years.
I feel like it's time for my Little Jems to fly the nest and see the world.
In with the pattern and tutorial, I've included all the labels and printable materials I've used over the years to sell these cute furry Jems - so that others can create their own Little Jem business too!

This package is priced at $14.95, but for the next few hours, I'm giving a discount of $5 off this price to my subscribers! 
The package comes as an instant PDF download of the pattern, tutorial and printables.

If you would like to take advantage of this discount and get this value package for just $9.95,  then you can subscribe here - or by clicking on the link at the top right of my sidebar.

Hurry - Sale ends at 10pm Australian EST tonight (24th Feb)


Now onto something else I wanted to mention - for those of you who are trying to grow their blog and widen their audience!

Would you love to have lots of comments on your blog posts and get 
more people to visit your blog?

Well from 1st to 8th March Blogelina is hosting an event to do just that.  
The idea is that bloggers sign up, put up a GREAT post on March 1st, and then commit to visiting everyone else's blog in their group over the next week to comment on that fabulous post.

I think it is a great idea! Of course you can't guarantee that it will result in 100 more people becoming followers of your blog - or even that those 100 will actually follow through and leave comments on everyone's blog posts.  BUT the concept is good - and as with anything, I believe that you will get out as much as you are willing to put in.

So I've decided to sign up and give it a whirl. Hopefully I'll find some new and interesting blogs myself, and think up some amazing post for that day on my blog to capture new reader's attention and make them want to come back for more!!

If you want to join in - click here to go to the post on Blogelina about this and to sign up.


  1. Thanks for posting about this! We're going to do it too now!

  2. Your little Jems are super funny and cute, Jill! Also useful! Thanks for the link to the 100 comments - what a cool idea! I might not be able to participate but it sounds amazing!

  3. Jill,

    I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on each of my posts I submitted to your blog hop. Thanks for words of kindness and for your support.



I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !