Monday, January 30, 2012

A Round Tuit 86

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this fabulous t-shirt quilt from Snugasabugbaby:

I think these quilts are such a good way to preserve memories in a way they are seen every day and used!!
Alisha has some brilliant ideas, tips and tutorials on her blog, well worth a visit!

Next, this fun 
upcycled lightbulb chandelier from The Thrillz of the Hillz:
A great upcycle!!
For more fabulous ideas, go say hello at:

Finally, this gorgeous 
Embroidery Journal Project from Harvest Moon by Hand:
The post about this is very moving and special and well worth a read!
But not only that, Ann's blog is crammed full of so many wonderful ideas - you need to take some time to explore over there!!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.


Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Great features Jill, that t-shirt quilt really is amazing!
    Thanks for hosting this great linky!

  2. Jill, Thanks once again for your party and for stopping by each creation. I love the T-shirt quilt~ fun feature. Much care to you and yours.

  3. Thanks for the feature!! I grabbed a featured button...and will be back to link up again :)

    -Alisha @

  4. i've always wanted a t shirt quilt! love that one.

  5. Thanks for hosting! I love your blog and ideas! Stop by sometime and say hello!


    P.S. I'm a new follower!

  6. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  7. I just linked my sheet apron tutorial. thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me!

  8. Thanks for stopping by my site! I swung over immediately to join up in your linky party.
    I have two treats for you today-
    (1) Something to look forward to-SPRING-has inspired my Springy, Silky Scarf Shirt. It's easy to make, fun to wear and looks good on everyone.
    (2) Free Bachelor Bingo!-make your own bingo card and watch the bachelor with friends and family. It really ups the ante on fun!
    Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!

  9. not one of your standard round to it's so I'm not adding this to the linky. But it's taken me 10 years to manage to write this (it's a sad story).


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !