Monday, January 16, 2012

A Round Tuit (84)

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this amazing button and ribbon purse from Artfully Caroline:

Just gorgeous!  And the fabric that it's lined with is lovely too!
Caroline has a wonderful blog with lots of great tutorials - so do go and take a look:

Another lovely blog to explore:

Finally, these great
activity bags from placemats by Second chances by Susan:
She's also posted a great tutorial on how she made them!
She has more great upcycling ideas and tutorials on her site! Please do take a look!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.


Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. wow!!! first to link up!! thanks for hosting, Jill!!! xox, d.

  2. Hiya, Jillie! Thanks so much for the party! I hope you are having a great weekend...and are all recovered, creating up a storm!

  3. Thanks so much for featuring my fingerless gloves. They were fun to make. I'm so glad you liked them! And thanks, too, for hosting!

  4. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  5. Thanks for the invite and for hosting!

  6. Thanks SO much for the sweet invitation to link up! I shared three projects in links #96 through 98 that I hope you'll enjoy. I've plugged you into my Friends & Sponsors page in the text portion, and I am in the middle of upgrading it with everyone's buttons :)


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !