Some pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Round Tuit 83

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,
this amazing Hopscotch Quilt from Love Affair with my Brother:

Sunni always has fabulous things on her blog - so do go and say hi:


 
 


Next, these really tasty looking spinach balls from Bliss Images and Beyond:

For more goodness and amazing creativity - head on over to her blog at:


Finally, this quarterback snack from Kitchen fun with my 3 sons:
How cute is that apple helmet??
Jill has some fabulous fun food ideas over on her blog - go check them out!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party, Jill! Glad to hear you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Sunni! The Tree Block DIY I posted is for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creations! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, Just wanted to drop a note and say thanks for hosting your party every week. It is fun to be apart of watching it grow. Hope you are doing well dear bloggy friend. Much care in this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill, I found you via 'Threading My Way' (I was the driving force behind the wedding dress transformation, lol). I started a blog yesterday and would love you to come on over! Thanks for letting me link up to your party. Tash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just found your linky party - I am now a new follower! x
    www.twinklestutustwirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if my link works boooooo :) so just in case here it is, mini embroidery hoop art made by recycling Milk Bottle Tops.
    http://rubymurraysmusings.blogspot.com/2012/01/tutorial-mini-embroidery-hoops-from.html

    Thanks so much for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me ;) I'll stop by earlier next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails