Some pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Round Tuit (82)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

I wish everyone health, happiness and success in the coming year! I hope you'll come by each week and link up your projects - I'm looking forward to visiting them all and being inspired !
I have my goals and plans all set out - although haven't started out with a bang having a nasty sore throat instead!  Still - I'll be eating such healthy food and having such positive thoughts that I'm sure it will be gone in no time!!
Hope your 2012 has started well, let's get to it!!


-------------------------------------


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these Overhauled Overalls from Nancy's Couture:

She has some great tutorials over on her blog - go take a look!


 
 


Next, this neat idea for Flash drive holders from Indiana Inker:
For lots more lovely ideas - go visit Kelly's blog at:


Finally, this easy fairy doll tutorial over at Meggipeg:
Megan has some FABULOUS ideas over on her blog - it really is well worth check out - go on...


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





8 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Flash Drive Case tutorial this week. I really appreciate that. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for featuring the Overhauled Overalls. It has made my week already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, I am so excited to have my little fairy dolls featured. Thank you so much, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Warmest New Year wishes to you & your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed and joyous 2012
    Hugging you
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Happy New Year! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrift things}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! and visiting my blog today!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails