Monday, December 19, 2011

A Round Tuit (80)

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this adorable
Mitten Pillow complete with Tutorial from Domestic Deadline:

Isn't it gorgeous?  Emily has such fabulous ideas and crafts over on her blog, so do go and say hi at:


Next, this snuggly Christmas Characters to heat up from Brassy Apple:

Such a great take on rice bags to heat up!!
There's always lots of interesing things to find at this blog, so go say hi to Megan at:

Finally, this gorgeous Gingerbread Man Rattle from Vixen Made:

Heaps of general crafting goodness and tutorials over on her blog - go say hello to Vixen at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my


Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks so much for the party, Jill! Merry Christmas!

  2. thanks so much for hosting!! xox, d.

  3. Thanks for hosting each week, Jill. Love the gingerbread man! I've pinned that one. Have a fabulous Christmas!!! See you in the New Year...

  4. Thanks for hosting lady! I can't believe the year is almost over. It has been so much fun getting to know you this year!! You are a great blogging friend!!

  5. Thanks for the shout out for my snuggley Christmas Characters!

    I just linked up 3 more projects!

  6. Awesome!! Thanks so much for featuring my Gingerbread Man!

  7. Love the recycled Christmas trees!
    Thanks for the link

  8. Thanks for hosting, Jill! Been a bit since I've joined you :) Hope you have a great week and a Merry Christmas!

  9. Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !