Monday, December 5, 2011

Round Tuit (78)

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!


-------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!



 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these gorgeous Glitter Christmas Lightbulbs from Snowflakes and Dragonflies:


Don't they look great?  I only wish I'd kept all those blown bulbs throughout the year!
For more great ideas, head on over to:


 

 

Next, this cute Snowman Tee Tute from Brassy Apple:
Such a simple idea, but doesn't it look great!
More great ideas over at:


Finally, I loved this idea of
Memory jars from Good Golly Miss Molly
These would make for an interesting display in your house - personal momentos providing good conversation starters for your guests too!
More lovely ideas at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.




9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out on my glittered Christmas Bulbs! You made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out Jill on my snowman tee shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, you wily thing... I clicked on door #5 wondering what the deal would be, and lo and behold... me! Smile, is what I did! You're so sweet. Thank you! xox M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill - Thank you very much for hosting a Round Tuit Link Party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Love these parties and all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !