Sunday, December 4, 2011

Homemade in December - host Rachel from Family Ever After

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!


In the lead up to Christmas 2011, a few of us have come together to bring you "Homemade in December"

This week's highlighted host is:
Rachel from Family Ever After

Rachel's is another gorgeous blog - crammed full of sewing, cooking, linky parties, and some awesome tutorials, like this one for a Roly Poly Stuffed Animal!

How cute is that!

Then there are lots of yummy recipes - like this one for these tasty looking Rasberry Cheesecake Cupcakes:

Just now - Rachel is running an Ugly Christmas Sweater Shindig. So do head on over there and join in the fun!

And Rachel's answer to the question I like to ask everyone -

What, to you is success, and how are you creating your way to success?
Creating my way to success is defined by "being in a happy place with my family, my children, my mindset, my schedule, my organization, my home, and my faith."

So head on over to Rachel's blog and say hi!
And don't forget to link up your Christmas projects to our

This post is sponsored by Creating my way to Success and the other Homemade in December hosts:
Please do go and see what they are up to each day throughout our month long Homemade Christmas Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !