Some pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Homemade in December - host Michelle from Delicate Construction

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!


-----------------------------------------------------------



In the lead up to Christmas 2011, a few of us have come together to bring you "Homemade in December"



This week's highlighted host is:
Michelle from Delicate Construction:




Michelle's blog is full of some amazing ideas and projects - like these cute denim napkin rings with yoyos:


These totally scrummy looking Neopolitan Cupcakes:

And this fabulous idea for sensory bottles for the kids:



Michelle has heaps of brilliant ideas and themes running for our Homemade in December bash - so do head on over to
and say hi!



And Michelle's answer to the question I like to ask everyone -

What, to you is success, and how are you creating your way to success?
.

To me success is the happiness of my family. I want to do what I can to make memories and create things with my hands. I feel like there is much more thought and caring going into homemade gifts, presents, decor, meals and parties. Anyone can buy something, but few people want to or choose to take the time to hand make things for their family. I am not perfect, but I do my best to be the best wife and mommy I can and the smile on the faces of my family make me feel more successful then anything else ever could.

----------------------------------------------------------------
So head on over to Michelle's blog!
And don't forget to link up your Christmas projects to our

This post is sponsored by the Homemade in December hosts:

Please do go and see what they are up to each day throughout our month long Homemade Christmas Celebration








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You put me on your list of blogs that inspire! I am teary eyed!!! Thank you, Jill!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails