Sunday, December 18, 2011

Homemade in December - host Charlene from Adventures-in-Mommy-Land

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!



-----------------------------------------------------------



In the lead up to Christmas 2011, a few of us have come together to bring you "Homemade in December"



This week's highlighted host is:


Charlene has a beautiful blog with ideas for kids crafts, recipes and other DIY projects.


How about these chocolate zucchini cupcakes- YUM!


This bright and colourful rainbow wreath:


And some very cute snowman craft!



Charlene has heaps more fun ideas for Christmas - so do head on over to Adventures in Mommy Land to say hi and see what she's up to right now!


And Charlene's answer to the question I like to ask everyone -

What, to you is success, and how are you creating your way to success?
.
To me success is mostly attitude. I try to have a "can do" attitude. I feel like as long as I'm happy and my family is happy than I am being a successful wife and mother. On the other hand, if I'm feeling defeated and have a poor attitude...or go into a project thinking this isn't going to work, then I know I will probably fail. It's the attitude - took me a long time to get to this point in my life, but it really does make a difference.


So head on over to Charlene's blog and say hi!
And don't forget to link up your Christmas projects to our

This post is sponsored by the Homemade in December hosts:

Please do go and see what they are up to each day throughout our month long Homemade Christmas Celebration





4 comments:

  1. Oh yayyyyy! I'm so happy to be here!! Thanks for the kind words about my blog Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate zucchini cupcakes...yummers!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the snowmen they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill!!! Thanks for your kind words!!! I am loving your blog too. And thanks to PC, I'm linking up to more crafters!!!
    Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !