Friday, December 16, 2011

Fabric Gift Bags - Pam from Threading my Way!

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!

To finish off a week of 'green' gift wrapping ideas, I wanted to highlight a fabulous post by the wonderful Pam of Threading my Way.

She made some GORGEOUS fabric gift bags for her Christmas wrapping this year - ones that can be reused next year - and really are a part of the gift!

For more lovely pictures - and the fabulously simple tutorial - so you can make some of your own!
Head on over here!

(and while you're there - take a good look around Pam's wonderful blog - she has some amazing stuff to see!!)

Happy wrapping!

This post is sponsored by Creating my way to Success and the other hosts of Homemade in December.
Do stop on by their blogs to see what Christmassy goodness they've got going on today!


  1. Great idea - love the link.

    I am hoping you will be interested in joining me for a January Challenge - I'm looking for recipes - money saving ideas - coupons - any idea that you have found that works to save you and your family money. Would be great if you could visit my site for more information - All contributions will have links back to the contributors site... Thanks much - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

  2. Love the idea of fabric gift bags!! Awesome
    Thanks for sharing


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !