Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of 2011 review

In 2011 I've gone from 3000 to 30,000 page views per month on my blog. Received my first cheque from Google Adsense, taken on paid sponsors and started selling my own sewing patterns.

I'm loving spending so much time crafting and blogging and feel like I've made a good start on laying a foundation which will allow me to continue doing this in the longer term as my own form of paid employment!

I'm going to continue to work on growing this blog - and also my other blog:





I'll be taking a few days break from blogging - and will return on Jan 1st with my new goals and plans for 2012.

Thank you to all my readers and blogging friends for your support and encouragement throughout this year.
I wish you all a very Happy New Year, and continued success for everyone in 2012!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Jill...they are amazing achievements. Wishing you and your family all the best for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, Great to read this post and look forward to hearing all that you are planning for 2012! Excited to see your blog and business grow. ~ Much care to you bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jill, you really are creating your way to success. YOur blog says it all! Thanks for being so inspiring! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, that's amazing. 3,000 to 30,000?? Wow. How did you do it? I wish you even more success in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspiration Jill! I'd love to hear about what you found worked for you, like Keren. All of your perseverance paid off. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really worked for it, and i'm glad you've seen such a positive outcome! hope your holidays were happy and here's to a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing achievement and you absolutely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments! Keren and Kim - and anyone else who's interested in how I grew my blog - I've been reviewing what I did this year and over the first comple of months next year will be trying to apply the same principles to my other blog to see if I get the same results. See what did work and is transferable to another blog's growth! I'll be posting my progress and sharing what I learn as I go! so watch this space!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !