Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!!

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!


Today I just wanted to say a big thank you and a very Merry Christmas to my co-hosts of Homemade in December, which was planned and organised by the wonderful Danielle from Blissful and Domestic.
It's been fun to work with you all - and I've loved seeing all the amazing Christmas crafts you've come up with!

Thanks again for a fun month of projects!

It's also time to announce the winner of the Pajama Rama contest held over at Blissful and Domestic....

Hello Lovelies! Well it is time to announce the winner of The Pajama-Rama contest! I am so excited. It was hard to decided. All my lovely co-hosts and I looked through all the PJ entries and let me just tell you there are some very cutely dressed families out there, all ready for Christmas. I love all the ideas shared. Our absolutely favorite though was from The Craftingfiend.


Jen made an adorable nightie for her little Miss with a matching bear! 
How cute is that!

Check out her blog she has a great tutorial on how she made this.




We feel in love with the colors and the stuffee to go with!!

Thanks so much for all who entered. I have enjoyed this month of Christmas fun and thanks so much for all of you getting involved. You guys rock!!

From all my co-hosts we want to thank you for sharing and inspiring this month. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

 Jen we will be emailing you, so you can receive all your goodies!


  1. It has been a blast! Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!! and a Happy New Year! See you in 2012

  2. Very cute little nightie and matching bear:) Have a very Merry Christmas Jill. I wish you and your family a day filled with lots of fun and wonderful memories made. Take care and have Happy New Year!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !