Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Carnival Linky features

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!




-----------------------------------------------------------

Today I would like to feature a few more of the fabulous links still coming into our Christmas Carnival Linky.



First of all, these wonderful



Then for something a little different, how about this






And last but certainly not least, this cute



Just brilliant!  There are almost 200 fabulous Christmas crafts linked up so far - keep them coming!


This post is sponsored by Creating my way to Success and the other 4 hosts of Homemade in December.
Why not head on over to their blogs to see what Christmas things are going on there today?



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my cheesecake Santa hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a marshmallow tree? seriously? sign me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved loved loved the German Star tutorial! I used to make these in Girl Scouts!! I can't wait to teach my grandkids how to do this!!
    And that peppermint fudge sounds so delicious. Gonna give that a try too!
    Thanks so much for all the goodies!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my printable! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring our fudge! I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !