Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Upcycled Christmas Ornament 5

The 5th type of ornament for my

For these I cut 2 squares of fabric -then joined them - right sides together with a folded piece of ribbon in between:

Machine stitched around the edges, leaving a small gap - and trimmed the corners:

Then turned the square right sides out - and laid it on top of a ribbon:

Then tied the ribbon, and snipped the ends:

A nice simple little bow to hang on the tree!

I made a few of these, so now I've made 23 ornaments in all - just one left to go!!


  1. Yay!!! You're nearly there, Jill. I bet it's looking great.

  2. So cute! I love these.

    I'm your newest follower :)

    Come by for a visit sometime and, if you'd like, follow along too.

    Your blog is lovely, looking forward to reading more



I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !