Saturday, November 12, 2011

Upcycled Christmas ornament 3

This is the third style of upcycled ornament for my

And here's how I made them:

First I cut a circle template from paper - then cut 2 circles of each fabric:

Then I added some ribbon trim to one circle:

I have plenty ribbon scraps to choose from!

I then cut and folded a small piece of ribbon to hang the ornament - and placed that between the 2 circles of fabric (right sides together)

Then machine stitched around the circle - leaving a small opening:

Turned the circle right sides out - and handstitched the opening closed:

All done and ready to hang!

11 ornaments down - 13 to go!

1 comment:

  1. Way cute - love the ric rac look on the pink and green ones - it's so vintage-Christmas looking!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !