Monday, November 14, 2011

A Round Tuit (75)



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cute little
Home for the Holidays from Yards and Yards:




How gorgeous is that!
For more fabulous projects - go visit Anna at:




I don't know that I could wear that in my hair - but I think it's amazing nonetheless!
For lots more fun and interesting projects - go and see MJ at:

Finally, this brilliant Elf costume from Stitch to my Lou:
I really loved this - especially the fact that it turned her little ones into great elf helpers!!  I have to try this with my girls too!
There's lots more great ideas over on her blog - so go say hi to
Lofty Lou at:
Come back later today to see the full post feature of the blog with the most voted link from last week's party!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

PLUS, the most voted link wins a full post feature/promotion next week, so remember to come back on Wednesday to vote for your link - and get your friends to vote too!





6 comments:

  1. No projects to enter, but still popping in for a visit to check everyone out. :) Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing again soon! Have a great week everyone! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is so pretty! And spider - ook! I love it, though. Linking up something to your fab party, Jill - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheee! Thank you SO much! I'm so excited to have won the giveaway :D Can't wait to go shopping!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these parties! Thanks so, so much for hosting and for spotlighting my little ornament!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my elf costume! I am very flattered!! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Initial Canvas Art! Thanks also for hosting a great linky party every week. I love to see everyone's projects. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !