Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pencil and notebook folders - Flickr group

Ok - I've decided to try something new!
I've set up a Flickr group where people can add photos of any


I was inspired to do this when someone sent me a photo of ones they had made last week!  I've added this photo - and pictures of all the different ones I've made  - they've been this year's birthday gifts for all my daughters' friends!




So if you have made one yourself and want to add your photo - I'd love to see it!  Or perhaps you'd just like to see the possibilities?

Here's the link to the flickr group:


This is the first time I've created a group like this - so I'm assuming it's all set up right and will work!
Please please let me know if you can't get into it - or can't add your photos! and I'll try to figure it out!

Click here if you would like to download the PDF tutorial to make your own.
They do make great gifts for kids!  Perfect for Christmas!



Have you set up your own Flickr group before?  Any hints or tips?   I'd like to set up more for other tutorials too!

3 comments:

  1. Hola, acabo de unirme a tu grupo. Espero te agrade mi trabajo. Desde Argentina, saludos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these notebooks! Great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Christmas Traditions, Share Your Story, Poppyseed Chicken, and Pumpkin Waffles. I apprecaite it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! erectile dysfunction

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !