Some pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Daisy Quilts - my fabulous new sponsor!

Today I want to introduce you to my newest sponsor
 Daisy Quilts
 

 
This is a beautiful website offering a growing range of patterns for quilters and crafters.
 
Like this pattern for the adorable Hoot the Owl:

I think these little softies would make great Christmas gifts!


Or this beautiful table runner, perfect for the festive season - or indeed any time of year:

Some of her beautiful designs have been featured in quilting magazines; and there are also some generously offered free patterns and tutorials available on the site too!

So please do go and take a look around:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Save the Date Banner, Flower Girl Tutu,and Tator Tot Casserole! You are the best! Also, love the new sponsor's quilts! I have never seen quilts like that. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails