Friday, November 25, 2011

A Blog Award

Last week I was very kindly passed on a blog award by
She has a wonderful blog with lots of great tutorials and recipes!
She always comes up with something fabulous and links it to my weekly Round Tuit party.

So - the award!

Me being not big on rules - I thought I'd just tell you something about myself - then pass this on to someone else!

So - erm,

I LOVE spicy food - despite the fact that curry was one of the things I used to insist I hated as a child - it's now my favourite!

I'm afraid of cows! 

and I STILL believe that one day I'll come from nowhere and win an Olympic medal.....in something....  At age 38 my sporting options are becoming increasingly limited, but I am the eternal optimist!!


Now I would like to pass this award on to a lovely blog full of fabulous upcycling and creative crafty ideas:







If you've never visited her blog - then go now because you are missing out! She is totally awesome!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Fun to know these things about one of my fave bloggers, Jill...perhaps you will win an Olympic medal for running really fast while being chased by a cow!

    And MeiJo's JOY is another of my faves, so I'm happy you awarded her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Afraid of cows?? Well there are big!!!! That is for sure!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award...it really mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award Jill:) I quite like spicy food too, thai green curry is one of my favourites not so much a favourite of the girls though;) There is still plenty of time to get that medal, you never know. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !