Monday, November 7, 2011

Artfully Caroline - most voted Round Tuit link!

Last week the most voted link in the Round Tuit party came from the fabulous Artfully Caroline!

Caroline's blog is packed full of creative goodness and some wonderful tutorials.
Here's a selection of my favourites!

Starting with - you know I love it... a clothes upcycle!



Then there's a fabulous tutorial for this
(I pinned this as soon as I found it on my 'things to make' board! I think it's amazing!)


How about this gorgeous Chocolate Rasberry Quilt:



And this incredible Very Hungry Caterpillar Quilt:



But don't take my word for it - head on over and explore her blog for yourself! You won't be disappointed!



--------------------------------------------------------------


Now don't forget, this week's Round Tuit party is now open. So come and link up your creative projects, and then come back on Wednesday to vote for your favourite.  Maybe yours will be the featured blog next week as the most voted link!


And this week I also have a fabulous giveaway running - for a $25 gift voucher to Fabulous Fabrics!  Perfect for some Christmas shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !