Monday, October 10, 2011

A Round Tuit (70)



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!



 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this Easy Halloween Pillow from Freaking Craft:




I love the little spider too!
A new blog that already has some great ideas on it! Do drop by and visit:
http://www.freakingcraft.com/
 
 


Beautiful!
Khadija has soo many fabulous tutorials and creative ideas on her blog.
I recommend you have a visit - you won't be disappointed!

How fabulous are they!
And there's so many more wonderful things over at this blog! Check it out!



Also - come back later today to see the full post feature of the blog with the most voted link from last week's party!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

PLUS, the most voted link wins a full post feature/promotion next week, so remember to come back on Wednesday to vote for your link - and get your friends to vote too!



24 comments:

  1. I Like Sew Obsessed on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Follow Originate and Renovate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favourite is the "Little Apples" line, SO stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard choice, but I think my favourite is the Mia Top. Thanks for the chance to win and thanks for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting every week, Jill!
    Donatella http://inspirationrealisation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite fabric is LITTLE APPLES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I have linked all the new outfits i have made for Navarathri this year for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. favourite item:
    1/2 Yard Bundle- Michael Miller/Bicycles and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pillow has a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the apples round in fabric in olive. All the vintage fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I followed sew obsessed on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I followed sew obsessed on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Sew Obsessed on FB, thanks for the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already follow Originate and Renovate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I visited Sew Obsessed and love the Moda summer House line.,

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for the feature! i'm a big fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked Sew obsessed on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went to the sew Obsessed shop and well I am obsessed with the Penguin and Fish embroidery patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am now following the Originate and Renovate Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You should get on Rafflecopter . com to make your raffles go easier...I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !