Saturday, October 8, 2011

Penguin suit - and more halloween costumes

Last year I made 33 penguin suits for my daughter's class at school!
Not for halloween - but for an amazing snow day which the school won!
 (snow on the school field here in tropical Cairns - in 30C sunshine and heat was quite an experience!)

Anyway - the tutorial did prove popular as a Halloween costume which the little ones can just slip over their clothes easily:


And now - I'm proud to say it's been included in a new e-book of Halloween Costumes:

"Creative and Cute Halloween Costumes: 14 Costume Ideas to Make at Home" eBook

By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com



Click here to go and download your own free copy of this fabulous book!

Thanks Rachel for including my tutorial in your lovely book!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I can't imagine making 33 of the same costume! Wowza!

    Congratulations on being chosen for publication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill

    Wow, congratulations on having your fabulous penguin suit included in this book!!

    It's nice to be back here in blogland after an extended break.

    I'm going to have a browse through your blog now and see what you have been up to.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !