Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Door Hanger - guest post tutorial from Terri at A Creative Princess

Hi! I'm Terri and I have a little craft blog called A Creative Princess where I share my crafting obsession with all of you. I host "It's a Party" on Thursday's where everyone can show off their fabulous creations.

I am so happy to be guest posting here today! Thank you, Jill!!
Today I'm going to show you how I made this door hanging from acorns and pine cones.

This time of year you can find just about everything you need for this project in yards everywhere!

I took part of an old potato sack and stretched it in an embroidery hoop.

I used the pine cones for the petals and the acorn tops for the center, attaching them using a glue gun.

That's it, easy peasy!
Thank you again, Jill, for having me! I hope you all will stop by A Creative Princess sometime and let's get our craft on!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I love how the simple components really make the overall piece stand out. Love the natural look.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !