Some pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wonderful holiday in Bali

I've almost been back home for a week now and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things after a fabulous 2 weeks relaxing with my family in Bali.

I thought I'd just share a few pictures with you !

Of our hotel pool:



Tanah- Lot temple at the beach:



One of the carved fruit decorations at the breakfast buffet:

(Maybe even a match for Suzy's talent for fruit carving??)


Painted flowers on our nails:




Waterbom park - with lots of scary slides which the kids (and us) loved!




And one of my favourite parts of the holiday - sunsets on the beach:


A great holiday - but also good to come home too!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! A holiday in Bali! You should have told me, dear! You're just 1 hour away from Penang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing! thats on my list of places i want to visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails