Saturday, September 24, 2011

Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom - (Round Tuit 66, most voted link)

Last weeks' most voted link in the Round Tuit linky party was from one of my favourite bloggers - the AMAZING Suzy from

Now the first thing I have to show you from Suzy - since it's coming up to Halloween is Marvin the Mummy!

She has a Marvin the Mummy Contest running just now - where you can make your own using her easy to follow instructions then take a photo of him in a suitably interesting pose/place, to win a fabulous prize!

My 2 girls are on school holiday just now - so I'm thinking this might be a project to keep them amused for a while!
Why not have a go yourself!!?? Go here for the entry details!

There appears to be no end to Suzy's incredible creativity - here's just a glimpse of her fabulousness!

Made incredibly from toilet paper tubes!!  Really!!

AND...... Oh my goodness, I could go on and on - there's just sooo much!

She has lots of tutorials, a wonderful store and ..  well, just head on over there and see for yourself! You won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jill. Thanks so much for the feature!! You totally made my day!



I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !