Friday, September 23, 2011

Sew Kansas - Featured Blog -(Round Tuit 65 most voted link)

While I was away on holiday I missed 2 Round Tuit linky parties - so I'm now featuring the most voted links and blogs from each of those weeks.

Today I'm featuring the lovely Kirsty from

Now Kirsty has a degree in Clothing and Textiles (emphasis on Fashion design) so is quite the expert and is very generous is sharing her knowledge and skill on her blog!

She also has her own sewing business:

Kristy's Design, Custom Sewing and Alterations!


The project she linked up that week was for this gorgeous Birthday outfit for Lucy:



There are so many fabulous projects on this blog - it was hard to choose which snippits to show!
I had to show you this amazing Quiet Book:





She also has some great tutorials, like this one for hemming a ball gown!:


And some great fabric flower tutorials!:





And lots of gorgeous quilts too!!

There is so much more to discover at Sew Kansas, so do go and visit and say hello!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !