Monday, September 26, 2011

A Round Tuit (68)



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this amazing paper purse from Ricochet and Away:

It's just beautiful! and she has even posted a tutorial so you can make one of your own!
Rikka's is one of my favourite blogs to visit - she is very talented, and makes the most amazing bags!  Please go and take a look:
I LOVED her post about how she ended up with these chevron letters!  DEFINITELY worth a read - very funny!!
This is a great blog to check out - with crafts, DIY, education topics and lots more besides! So do go and take a look!
Finally, this paint chip photo border from Domestically Unemployed:
How cute is that! what a great idea!
She has such an interesting blog with lots more ideas and inspiration - so do go and take a look!


Also - come back later today to see the full post feature of the blog with the most voted link from last week's party!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

PLUS, the most voted link wins a full post feature/promotion next week, so remember to come back on Wednesday to vote for your link - and get your friends to vote too!




14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I am so honored and grateful! I will be placing your feature button on my sidebar with great joy...

    My Chevron EAT was definitely an adventure... Just like my life and blog. :) Please come back and visit again for another adventure. Your blog is great and I am back again, linking up my painted canisters this time...

    WIth Gratitude,


    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I've added the Blissful Mini Album. Looks like I have my work cut out for me checking out all the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Jill! I have linked up Dress No.3 Ready to wear saree out of this year's Navarathri collection for my Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting, Jill!! xox, d.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the damask print bow headband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog through Blissful and Domestic! We are now following you! Thanks for hosting us!
    babblingsandmore.blogspot.com
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am already a follower of Blissful and Domestic!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Black and White Damask Print Bow Headband in her etsy shop!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Jill!

    Cara
    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com
    miscellaneouscara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I'm new to your linky party, thank you. I checked out Danielles etsy shop also and I like the white tulle pom pom pony tail holder. I could see one of my granddaughters wearing it. thanks again, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the feature! I didn't even realize until now!
    Thanks Jill, I love Round Tuit Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !