Monday, September 5, 2011

Love Affair with my Brother! - last week's most voted Round Tuit link!

This week I have such a fabulous blog to feature for you:

Love Affair with My Brother
written by Melissa and Sunni


love affair
The link that got so many votes last week was for this fabulous Whirly Gig pillowcase:

Now I'm not a quilter myself - but I have bookmarked this brilliant tutorial as one to try - I think it looks so beautiful!

There are lots more tutorials over on their blog, like for this cute owl potholder:


Then there are recipes - like this yummy Bell Pepper Casserole:



AND there are also some very handy tips and tricks - like this one on shirring:




Finally I had to show this one I found - a tutorial for a four leaf clover skirt!


 I LOVE this idea!!

So why not head over and browse through Melissa and Sunni's beautiful blog for yourself!
You won't be disappointed!!


-----------------------------

And don't forget to link up to this week's Round Tuit party
Then come back to vote for your link on Wednesday - if yours is the most voted - you too will get a full feature post promotion for your blog!!



2 comments:

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !