Friday, September 30, 2011

Calling for guest post tutorials!

If you've been following my blog lately, you may know that Fridays is Guest Post Tutorial day.

We've had some amazing guest posts, most recently Rikka from Richochet and Away showed us how to




Then there was this beautiful back to school dress from Adithis Amma Sews:



How to make a ribbon organiser from Ellen at Creative Passage:



And how to strip furniture from Straight Stitches:




These guest posts are proving to be very popular - and are being featured on some of the larger sites like Craftgossip, Freeneedle and One Pretty Thing.


I do have some guest posts scheduled, but am looking for more.

If you are interested in taking part here on Creating my way to Success ( and using this opportunity to plug your blog /website/ or shop in the process - I'm happy for you to add that to your post)

Then leave me a comment here,

or email me direct on:


I'm happy to look at any kind of crafty tutorial - from sewing to woodwork, crocheting and paper crafts - and anything else you can come up with!

Remember Halloween and Christmas are coming up too - and I've plans afoot for big tutorial features for the holiday seasons!



I look forward to hearing from you! I'm happy that my blog has grown to a level now that I can promote others too!
(if you're interested my blog visitor stats can be found here.)





Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like your blog is blowing up! Good stuff! All the best for your blog and I'm still keeping up with it. :)

    -A-Mac
    A-Mac's Success Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad to have been a guest blogger and thrilled to the amazing response for the Back to School dress tutorial! Thanks for the oppportunity and best wishes to future guest bloggers on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post!! I really like this site, and hope you will write more, thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !