Monday, August 15, 2011

A Round Tuit (62)


MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT
Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, 
 Here are my favourites from last week:

First of all these very cute Halloween Onsies from Oxford Impressions:
So very cute!!
More more cute projects and some GORGEOUS quilts, go check out her blog:

Now I have to be honest here and say I've never watched the Brady Bunch - but I can't help but be impressed at this amazing creation!
Great job Suzy!
I am constantly in awe of Suzy's talent - so please do check out her blog at:

Finally, this gorgeous spring pillow from Messy Mimi:
She has lots more fabulous projects over on her blog! Do take a look:

The winner with the most votes from last week's party is being featured in a full post later today!  Do come back and check them out!

Don't forget I'm also featuring more of your wonderful links now on facebook during the week!
For anyone featured, please feel free to grab a featured on button from my buttons page!


Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now almost 150 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!

Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!  We're still aiming to top our best of 127 links!


Don't forget we now have voting on this Round Tuit linky.
So link up - and then come back on Wednesday to check the other links to see which you like most - or blow your own trumpet and ask all your friends to come and vote for you!  The most voted will get a full post feature next week!

Please do comment on your favourites too - always nice to know when someone likes your work!

If you miss out on linking up here - you can always come and link up to Wednesday's Worldwide blog hop - where we explore the amazing creativity in all corners of the world!


  1. Jill, thank you so much for featuring my Spring Pillow! I am so honored and flattered! Your party is one of my favorites and I appreciate the time you take to host and to comment. Heading back to look at all the lovely creations there!

  2. Such cute features! Thanks again, Jill, another fine party to peruse, and I even have something to add this time.

  3. New follower from the Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop.

  4. Thanks for hosting. I love those Pom Pom Trim cushions!

    I have posted''Dice Floor Cushion' Tutorial for this week's party

  5. Very inspiring thanks Jill.
    I must go and check out the up-cycled clothing ideas too - great initiative!!

    Kat xx

  6. Thanks so much for featuring my cake!


  7. Jill, Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in the giveaway and that I won!!! I chose the little diva pants and I can hardly wait to make them for my nieces!!! Thank you so much!!!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !