Some pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Round Tuit (61)



MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT
Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!





Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, 
 Here are my favourites from last week:

Pretty groovy hey!!
She has soo many more fabulous ideas and amazing clothes on her blog - so make sure you check it out:



Now if you haven't seen their blog yet - you really MUST take a look! These ladies are seriously talented and creative!  Go on - go and visit them!


She has some more amazing things on her blog for you to explore - and is also nearing the 1000 following mark - so why not sign up as a follower and help her along the way (I just did!)

The winner with the most votes from last week's party is being featured in a full post later today!  Do come back and check them out!

Don't forget I'm also featuring more of your wonderful links now on facebook during the week!
For anyone featured, please feel free to grab a featured on button from my buttons page!

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now over 145 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!



Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!  We're still aiming to top our best of 127 links!

-------------------------------------------

I do still like the idea of the voting part of this party.  Not many people are coming back to vote - but so long as at least one link gets one vote - I'll have someone to feature and promote here next week! 


So link up - and then come back on Wednesday to check the other links to see which you like most - or blow your own trumpet and ask all your friends to come and vote for you!

Please do comment on your favourites too - always nice to know when someone likes your work!

If you miss out on linking up here - you can always come and link up to Wednesday's Worldwide blog hop - where we explore the amazing creativity in all corners of the world!



12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Patchwork Shorts! I linked up a tutorial this week as well.
    ~JamieS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog and I love the tutorials! I just added myself as a follower! :) http://www.pinkpoodlebows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute features! the shorts are so adorable, and that necklace is extra summery. Thanks as always for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill. I'm your newest follower. Linked up two entries, thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this blog last night and am so happy that I did because I am learning to sew and the patterns and tutorials are precious! I think I might be able to possibly make one. I became a follower of the Pink Poodle Bows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to win any of the patterns featured on Pink Poodle Bows, but I especially like the lil diva pants and the ruffle bottom pants. The ruffle sleeve dress and the Eden dress are cute as well. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty patterns! I'd love to win The Criss-Cross Avery Dress or The Babydoll Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Jill! Sorry I missed last week!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Grace Apron dress. Super cute patterns!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails